Monday, August 23, 2010

Entrance

Tomorrow morning Nate and I will groggily enter Methodist Hospital at 6am. I will then enter the surgery room for almost 8 hours. And then, we (and I do mean "we"--that is, Nate and I, and then the dozens of family and friends who have and will willingly "enter" this healing process) will penetrate this lengthy recovery process.

I hope to document some of this experience both for those who simply want to read and for those who will go after me into this strange and unknown world of hip dysplasia. For this week, Nate will be the "articulator" of our story. He will provide updates when he can and do his best to translate these next few days.

We both welcome your prayers tomorrow and this week.


My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise PRESERVES my life. (Psalm 119:50)

No comments:

Post a Comment