Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hard day and a severely foul mood yesterday.

Better day today.

Beth came for a visit and reminded me of better days ahead.

I will take my fourth shower since the surgery 23 days ago. For having a broken pelvis, I seem to be doing much better than expected getting in and out of the shower.(Sharon V.--I can't thank you enough for providing some humanity in the form of that shower chair!).

Then I will likely nap again.

As a side bar, it's a happy day in our neighborhood as the house that caught on fire back in March is FINALLY being demolished and leveled. I'm looking forward to a better view from our front room!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I hope you are doing well. I am recently diagnosed with hip dysplasia and am doing research on my options! Thank you for having this blog!

    ReplyDelete