Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Revealing

Here are a few pics of our hospital visit as well as my new beauty mark:









Also, before I forget, and because this would have been helpful for me to know, here's a list of items I'd recommend for future hipsters to have for your future surgery visits:


  • -Facial cloths
  • Baby wipes (you'll need them)
  • Dry Shampoo (I found mine at Ulta and despite what others say, this DID work for me!)
  • Tooth brush and tooth paste and some gum for moments you don't feel like brushing
  • A change of fresh pajamas when you simply cannot stand those hospital suites any longer
  • A small mirror to freshen your face when you feel a need to remind yourself of your feminine side
  • Deoderant (of course!!)
  • I brought my bible, a book, and some magazines but rarely felt a desire to read at all (though my husband read to me and this was soothing)
  • A razor in case you feel you've met your quota of 'days without shaving your armpits'
  • Unscented Lotion
  • Mouthwash
  • Chapstick

(I may add to this list as my memory comes back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment